Our builders clean team are based in Cambridge and we have a tried and tested process when it comes to cleaning a development site.
A Builders Clean is often referred to as removing the dust and debris generated by the development work carried out on site, but to the team at Dellar Cleaning, it’s so much more.
Discover the steps we take when working on a Builders Clean:
1. Firstly we will meet with our clients before any work is carried out. We like to ensure we will be able to achieve the demands and deadlines of a project, and ensure the client always knows who their main point of contact will be.
2. Next we will create an action plan and a schedule. This will detail the teams involved in the project, any areas for concern and detailing the timescales of a project. This will illustrate to the client how the deadline will be reached.
3. Prior to our team getting to site, we will carry out a full health and safety compliance survey. These documents will be shared with the client and the team on-site.
4. Next step is the Builders Clean itself. We will always deliver the clean to the highest of standards and help to work with the teams on-site to ensure all work is being completed to the right standards. At the end of each day, all cleaning work will be signed off by the Site Managers. This is for continuity and to keep on track with hours being used across the project.
5. After each project, we will review the clean with the client and see if there’s any room for improvement. We will also offer our support for any other areas we can assist with the project.
Find out more:
From weekly cleaning of show homes to large-scale construction cleans, we work with a wide range of clients when it comes to Builder Cleans. We are CHAS and Safe Contractor Accredited and we always deliver to the highest of standards. Discover some of the recent projects we’ve been working on via our Case Study page here.